Transforming Online Retail
From a Single-Vendor Store to a Multi-Vendor Marketplace
March 17 | 12 pm – 1 pm SGT
Online retailers today are seeing record growth in online sales driven by Covid-19. There is an increasing appetite for online ordering from customers who are under lockdowns, working from home or who simply enjoy the convenience of buying online. However, for an online retailer, the sales growth leads to increasing costs being incurred in inventory holding costs, sourcing increased inventory, stock delivery and fulfilment.
The multi-vendor model enables online retailers to extensively expand their product offering and range by allowing third-party sellers to sell alongside them on a multi-vendor marketplace.
In this webinar, we will look at how online retailers can transform an existing single-vendor online store into a full-fledged multi-vendor marketplace. Hear from customers’ case studies and learn from marketplace experts as we provide you with a playbook to build and scale your own online marketplace.
Autoelec | Owner
SafetyHQ Digital Marketplace Journey
- Marketplace journey – from idea to execution
- Multi-vendor vs single-vendor business model
Kemana | CEO
Building an Online Marketplace in Asia
- Marketplace platform implementation process
- Growth marketing strategies to scale the marketplace
Stripe | ANZ GTM Partnerships
The Retail Marketplace Opportunity
- Best practices for building, launching and scaling a retail marketplace
- Ways to create a frictionless payments process for sellers and buyers
- Common pitfalls to avoid while pursuing growth and expansion
Omnyfy | CEO
Transforming Retail Revenue and Profitability
- What is driving the shift from single-vendor to multi-vendor marketplace model
- Adopting a multi-vendor marketplace model to scale your online retail business
- Must-have multi-vendor marketplace features
Duration: 1 h
- Learn how to expand the product range without the related costs of stock ownership.
- Explore the variety of shipping models and payment options to enable global fulfilment.
- Hear from customer case studies and marketplace specialists as we provide you with a playbook to transform your retail business from a single vendor to a multi-vendor marketplace.