How Omnyfy can be used to build a
Cross Border Marketplace
Cross Border marketplaces offer merchants significant opportunities especially in product sectors that have high demand in China and South-East Asia. Cross Border eCommerce is booming with Chinese and Asian customers demonstrating high demand for Australian food-products, cosmetics, nutraceuticals, milk-powder and more.
When creating a Cross-Border marketplace, there are some unique challenges that need to be addressed. These include:
- The ability to create product shipments dynamically taking into consideration the unique cross-border restrictions of each country (especially China)
- The ability to dynamically box and mange the shipments of these orders
- The ability to track and trace cross-border shipments
- The ability to support multiple languages and currencies
- The ability to offer integrated ID card upload for cross-border shipments, especially to China.
- The ability to support Chinese payment methods such as WeChat and AliPay
Omnyfy with our partnership with Australia Post is in a unique position to offer businesses in Australia a fully integrated, seamless cross-border marketplace solution, enabling multiple brands and vendors to sell directly to customers in China using Omnyfy’s cross-border marketplace solution.
Omnyfy features for Cross Border Marketplaces
Shipping routes, weights, distances and the costs involved
Enable marketplaces to accept multiple pay-in options including credit card, WeChat, AliPay and other international payments.
Boxing Logic Module
Pre-defined boxing logic for Cross-Border Marketplaces
Warehouse and inventory management
Vendors can create multiple warehouses and locations from which to sell products or offer services
Everything you need to administer and keep your marketplace running smoothly
Create product, service or booking marketplaces
Marketing and promotions
Send marketing emails, timed from purchases, or display popup windowsn
Add, remove and edit Vendors and their information
Vendor On-boarding and Subscriptions
Create subscriptions for vendors to access the marketplace, manage entitlements and onboard with full KYC and integrated payouts.