How Omnyfy can be used to create a
Service Booking Marketplace
Service Booking marketplaces enable customers to search for, find and book a service appointment. Service Booking marketplaces are growing in popularity with healthcare, beauty and wellness, fitness, coaching, professional service and trades marketplaces, where customers are looking to book and appointment.
When considering to create a Service Booking Marketplace the following should be considered as important features:
- Flexibility in supporting multiple locations for a single vendor so that they can manage different stores from a single account
- Support for Service Provider profiles
- Support for Service Provider calendars
- Ability to create multiple calendars for different locations – consider a medical booking marketplace where a doctor would operate out of more than one location with different calendars and working hours in each place.
- Ability to set cancellation periods
- Ability to set cancellation fees if the appointment is cancelled past the cancellation period
- Ability for customers to search for and book an appointment
- Ability to take payments for appointments online
- Support for appointment management – changes, cancellations, confirmation from Service Providers etc.
- Refund capability
- Notifications via both email and SMS
- Support for global time zones – when booking professionals or services across different timezones.
Omnyfy has developed our Service Booking over two years to be one of the most powerful and feature rich Service Booking Marketplace solutions in the world. We continue to enhance our solution and are currently working to bring support on our Omnyfy Closer Vendor App for service booking and calendar management.
Services Marketplace capabilities
Features that enable the creation of booking and appointment marketplaces
Service booking and appointments
Vendors can create Service Providers, Calendars and manage appointments received through the marketplace
Customers can search for and book services on the marketplace
Enables Marketplace Owners to facilitate lead generation enquiries for Vendors
Everything you need to administer and keep your marketplace running smoothly
Vendor On-boarding and Subscriptions
Create subscriptions for vendors to access the marketplace, manage entitlements and onboard with full KYC and integrated payouts.
Marketing and promotions
Send marketing emails, timed from purchases, or display popup windowsn
Vendors can manage their stores, logo, banners, policies and more
Enable marketplaces to accept multiple pay-in options including credit card, WeChat, AliPay and other international payments.